Cloud deployments require more than an IT strategic plan to effectively develop a robust cloud and datacenter infrastructure solution given the complexity and range of products available in the market today. Also, hiring, training and retaining talented cloud and datacenter experts are industry wide challenges faced by every organization. Intuative Technology Partners (ITP)provides a blend of talented Network Engineers, Technology experts and Architects providing technical leadership for the most complex data center and cloud projects. Our team can deliver a project from a conceptual design to a fully operational and robust production ready datacenter and cloud infrastructure. ITP is actively seeking to add 5-6 talented Cloud Architects to our professional service team to delivery solutions in our clients.
Seeking a self-driven cloud solution architect who is responsible for strategic leadership, oversight and implementation of solutions and collateral developed by the Cloud & Platform Engineering Team. Leading cross-functional teams to drive efficient business operations are essential responsibilities of this leadership role. Working in a team environment, the cloud solution architect will be responsible for providing technology consulting to internal business clients and internal project teams. The focus of this role will be around Azure and SWS cloud platform deployments for internal clients. The Architect will be responsible for providing technical leadership and/or support in the creation and delivery of technical solutions designed to meet client’s business needs.
As a trusted advisor, the Architect will create and maintain effective client relationships to ensure high client satisfaction. This highly motivated individual will maintain knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge.
• Technology and business enablement advocate to advise the best practice methods in how to utilize IT to drive competitive advantage. • Provide expert guidance to clients, driving solution architecture, and ensuring solution strategy is optimally aligned with business strategy. • Ability to develop detailed project plans and work breakdown structures. • Ability to develop Architecture Specification deliverables that map client business requirements to cloud solution / technologies. • Create and implement a cloud solution roadmap and select the right infrastructure and technology platform or product based on in-depth knowledge of one and broad knowledge of other technologies and/or alliance product landscape. • Able to independently complete cloud solution implementation or infrastructure design deliverables. • Provide effective leadership, development, coaching and guidance to the team, and Lines of Business. • Independently manage high impact cross-functional initiatives as required by leadership team. • Channel incoming inquiries and requests by internal and external stakeholders to appropriate cloud resolution. • Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to educate and enroll business and technology customers on Cloud practices, technologies and solutions
• Extensive experience of designing, developing, and testing complex infrastructure solutions which support business operations and transformation of IT as a Service (ITaaS).
• Experienced designing, developing, and testing complex solutions to support distributed, scalable and highly available applications.
• Deep knowledge and interest in major public cloud offerings (i.e. Microsoft Azure, AWS, OpenStack, Apache CloudStack, etc.) and related Infrastructure, Platform and Software as a Service capabilities.
• Experience with cloud automation, cloud orchestration and cloud brokerage services
• Strong infrastructure automation skills, with experience in automating tasks via scripted and programmed tasks
• Deep, fundamental understanding of virtualization, private, hybrid and public cloud computing concepts
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with users, management, technical and non-technical teams
• Expert Solutions experience in a highly complex, dynamic environment with leadership responsibilities
• Demonstrated experience and expertise influencing to business decision-makers by reinforcing the value of cloud solutions
Education, Experience & Training