Special Procedures Tech, Cardiac Cath Lab, Full Time, Days
- Job Title
- Special Procedures Tech, Cardiac Cath Lab, Full Time, Days
- Job ID
- Louisville, KY
- Other Location
Operates all radiographic equipment in Cath Lab at a technical level under the direction of a cardiologist. Performs scrub assist role during invasive procedures. Records information, and evaluates patient's response to cath procedure.
- Graduate of an accredited Radiology program with an active Kentucky license.
- At least 2 years of experience in special procedures preferred.
- BCLS certification required
- ACLS certification required within 1 year.
- Advanced certification preferred. (RCIS or RTRCI)
Days, 4 10 hour shifts
A $5,000 Sign on OR $3,000 Referral Bonus is available!
A minimum of 1 Year of experience is a must
If you would like to be part of a winning team with a great future, please apply with us. We are proud to be considered the hospitals of choice throughout Kentucky and are seeking qualified individuals for the positions listed.
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.