The job you're applying for is no longer available; please search our other great opportunities by clicking 'ALL JOBS' above!
Restaurant Account Coordinator
- Job Title
- Restaurant Account Coordinator
- Job ID
- Houston, TX 77024
- Other Location
Are you ready for everyday to be a new experience?
Do you want to be a valuable contributor to a collective success?
Do you desire a company that invests in you?
If so, then we have the opportunity for you!
As an industry leader in the delivery of business intelligence applications and data warehousing solutions to the chain restaurant industry, Mirus Restaurant Solutions is growing quickly and seeks additional support for our Account Management team. Our team of talented business and technical professionals know the restaurant industry inside and out.
Restaurant Account Coordinator
Working with a diverse team and interacting across various departments, you will be responsible for assisting the Account Manager in servicing accounts, communicating client requests to the Solution Operations and Development teams, as well as communicating project updates back to the Account Manager. You will also assist with the management of client projects, address and answer client requests, and train our clients on how to utilize our application more effectively.
- Provide technical expertise on projects, POS and restaurant analytics
- Assist in training new and existing users on how to better use our products
- Proactively identify key opportunities to expand and deepen the footprint of the offerings within the client ecosystem
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with any Restaurant Point of Sale/Restaurant Data Management systems
- Previous Hospitality Operations experience preferred
- Understanding of hospitality POS systems
- Understanding of restaurant analytics such as sales, labor, and food costs
- Proficient in all MS Office applications
- Knowledgeable of the restaurant industry, including vernacular specific to the industry
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Restaurant experience or project management experience preferred
Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM; rotating on call shifts on Saturdays & Sundays (8:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
We are a tight knit company that works as a team to exceed expectations and strive for excellence in our ability to develop top of the line software solutions for our clients. Our company continues to grow at a strong pace and we offer a casual and relaxed, yet professional environment.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.