We are seeking a motivated and experienced individual to join a fast-growing team as a Medical Billing/AR Representative.
In this role, you must have the ability to think critically, identify billing errors, correct billing errors, prevent errors from occurring, monitor trends, and the desire to act in a support role for customer facing departments. You will also be responsible for identifying trends which impact revenue and determine best course of action to resolve outstanding accounts, Interact with third parties representative and utilize online sites to review status and update accounts as needed to expedite the claims process, Interact with manager and team members regarding A/R research results, Responsible for the follow up on A/R research projects; review status of accounts, action taken, and further course of action if warranted, Provide updates to manager with findings from A/R research and status of A/R projects, Perform other duties as directed by manager.
This individual must possess the following qualifications for both positions listed below:
• 3+ years medical billing and coding experience
• Knowledge in medical terminology
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated and result driven
• Ability to function at a high level in a fast-paced office setting
• High degree of attention to detail
• Complete understanding of the entire revenue process/life of a claim
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficiency in all Microsoft applications
• Must be able to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast pace, high volume environment
Please apply by emailing your resume