The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
- Job Title
- Program Analyst
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22182
- Other Location
MicroTech, a Certified and Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), has had noteworthy success since its inception in 2004. In August 2017, the company was selected as a provider for GSA’s $50 Billion 15-Year Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Contract. MicroTech provides Cloud Computing, Technology Services, Cyber Security Solutions, Products & Managed Service Solutions, Technology/Professional Services, Network Systems Integration, R&D, Telecom Solutions & Integration and Financial Services to the public sector, as well as commercial enterprises -- managing more than a quarter of a million technology users daily. A prime contractor of more than 100 Federal projects and more than 20 Contract Vehicles, MicroTech offers access to 2,500 vendors and a million technology products and services across the Federal Government.
JOB TITLE: Program Analyst
LOCATION: Vienna, VA (HQ)
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Product Solutions
Serves as the Program Analyst overseeing and managing the successful utilization of all Federal/Civil, DoD and/or Commercial IDIQ and GWAC Programs. This position is responsible for supporting current project based business. Efforts include Project Kickoff, Coordination with Project Managers and Purchasing, Negotiations, and Transition. The Program Analyst will work with the VP GWAC/IDIQ Programs, the VP Proposals and associated Business Unit to transition and deliver on an opportunity.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· This position will provide program office support for a MicroTech business unit focused on Federal Government IT Services
· Maintain an internal customer focus ensuring that responding to Program Managers is #1
· Will work with the Government Program Office responsible for the contract vehicle to ensure all required reports and metrics are maintained
· Distributes the monthly balanced score sheet metrics for all open projects
· Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts
· Demonstrated sense of urgency around problem solving, meeting challenging deadlines and achieving critical goals
· Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate capacity for attention to detail and accuracy of work product.
· Ensure that all teammate pre-registered opportunities are accurately recorded and acted upon
· Perform all tasks, schedule, and performance objectives assigned in a timely and professional manner
ADDITIONAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
· Highly motivated, detail oriented candidate will identify and qualify business opportunities in all stages of the business cycle and must develop strategies, plans, and actions to successfully manage pursuit of qualified opportunities
· Candidate will develop, draft, and execute decision briefs, monthly reports and participate in and/or lead activities
· Demonstrates knowledge of marketing and business development processes as well as MicroTech's services and capabilities
· Maintain system of tracking, decision-making and reporting on business opportunities throughout the life cycle, from concept to contract
· Support any aspect of MicroTech task order proposal efforts as required
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
· BA/BS degree is REQUIRED
· 0-2 years’ experience with Federal Government Procurements, Business Development, Capture/Proposals, IDIQ or GWAC vehicles, and FFP, T&M, CPFF, and CPAF type task orders (competitive and directed)
· Management experience in Federal Government and Industry related to Program management, contracts/Acquisition/Procurement, Business Development, IT and Logistics
· Knowledge of Shipley Capture and proposal process
· Active Security Clearance or has a “clearable” background
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please use URL below: