- Job Title
- Restaurant Manager
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Columbia, SC
- Other Location
The manager is responsible for leading department-level restaurant operations; models and demonstrates leadership that is grounded in the Core Values. Successful performance is measured by consistent delivery of balanced results through our systems, methods and procedures from the perspective of all our stakeholders. This leads to sustained growth in sales and profits achieved through personal, people, business and results leadership.
* Current , salaried management experience in a high- volume full service restaurant is preferred
* Strong passion for culinary excellence and guest service
* Proven ability to develop team
* Knowledge of systems, methods and processes that contribute to great execution
* Stable job history which demonstrates upward career and salary progression
Managers work a variation of shifts including opens (8am-5 or 6pm) Mids (10am through dinner volume) and closes (3-close). Restaurant closes at 10pm Sun-Thur and 11pm Fri-Sat. Managers usually get out anywhere from 1-2 hours after the restaurant closes.
Managers typically work 45-55 hours per week depending on which shifts they are scheduled, shift volume, staffing levels and manger competency.
It’s a 5 day work week under most circumstances and managers work 1-2 of each opens, mids and closes.
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $46,000.00 Annually to $50,000.00 Annually