Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
Government Travel Coordinator
- Job Title
- Government Travel Coordinator
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19112
- Other Location
Xenia Systems, a growing government services provider, is seeking a Travel Coordinator to work at our federal client’s office location in Philadelphia, PA for a long-term contract work opportunity. The Travel Coordinator will work with the Employee Services Division Personnel, to provide accurate and timely travel guidance and document processing for a variety of government and civilian personnel. Work hours are Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:00 am and 5:00 pm. Occasional travel to Washington, DC may be required.
- Provide travel office operational support to ensure travel readiness for the entire organization. Travel support services include providing travel guidance as well as help desk services to travelers that coincide with command policies and the Joint Travel Regulation (JTR).
- Ensure accuracy and completeness to comply with the Joint Travel Regulations.
- Ensure that all commercial reservations are present on both orders and vouchers to include rail, airfare, rental car, and lodging.
- Ensure all justifications are present and that expenses that are noted have supporting statements.
- Ensure that command local policies and procedures are understood and enforced. Should the clerk have items needing higher-level attention they will seek guidance from the command Defense Travel Administrator (DTA), and the Government Travel Card Coordinator.
- The travel clerk will track and analyze travel metrics or analyze data as needed.
- 2 years of customer service related experience with the ability to read and interpret guidance and apply it to situations related to travel reimbursements.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in booking travel arrangements with airlines, hotels, and car rentals via telephone and online.
- Possess effective communication skills.
- Ability and knowledge to advise customer’s on travel guidance and requirements.
- Above average personal computer experience.
- Experience with reservation systems a definite plus.
- Above average knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, WordPerfect, Publisher, Outlook, Windows and other software applications.
- The ability to accurately file, plus use correct grammar, punctuation and spelling. In addition, the ability to accurately enter data in a computerized database.
- Knowledge of the Defense Travel System is preferred, but not required.