- Job Title
- Product Owner
- Job ID
- Brentwood, TN
- Other Location
Title: Product Owner
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess is desiring a true Product Owner who preferably comes from FinTech space, but has market facing skills whereby they can understand the customers and potentials to build a vision and strategy for the product they manage!
What to expect:
- Analyze market and competitive conditions to create a product vision that delivers unique value to our customers and organization.
- Manage the roadmap and feature prioritization process for product line.
- Manage the creative process of generating, developing and curating new ideas and promoting the most relevant into features.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop and execute effective go-to-market, sales, and communication strategies.
- Work closely with the technology team and product analysts to ensure business requirements are captured, executed and sequenced effectively.
- Track and report effectiveness of product features, go-to-market, sales, and communication strategies for senior management.
- Accompany sales team on key client/prospect calls or onsite visits as the subject matter expert.
- Cultivate and manage mutually beneficial partnerships within the product/market category.
What they're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management, Product Strategy or Brand Management.
- Background in web-based applications, financial services and/or fintech preferred.