Director of Infrastructure & Systems Integration (ISI)
- Job Title
- Director of Infrastructure & Systems Integration (ISI)
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22182
- Other Location
MicroTech, a Certified and Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) certified by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), has had noteworthy success since its inception in 2004. In August 2017, the company was selected as a provider for GSA’s $50 Billion 15-Year Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Contract. MicroTech provides Cloud Computing, Technology Services, Cyber Security Solutions, Products & Managed Service Solutions, Technology/Professional Services, Network Systems Integration, R&D, Telecom Solutions & Integration and Financial Services to the public sector, as well as commercial enterprises -- managing more than a quarter of a million technology users daily. A prime contractor of more than 100 Federal projects and more than 20 Contract Vehicles, MicroTech offers access to 2,500 vendors and a million technology products and services across the Federal Government.
JOB TITLE: Director of Infrastructure & Systems Integration (ISI)
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Infrastructure & Systems Integration (ISI)
LOCATION: MicroTech Headquarters – Vienna, VA
The Director of Infrastructure & Systems Integration will manage the company’s solutions both internally and externally and will grow the practice to support our clients and potential clients. These programs involve the oversight of Projects and the design, deployment, and installation of telecommunication infrastructure & telecommunication systems. Through government procurement contracts, pricing schedules, and purchase orders, the Director is accountable to deliver and manage solutions and meet corporate revenue objectives.
The Director of Infrastructure & Systems Integration (ISI) is responsible for management and delivery of solutions to diverse government customers that operate installation computer networks, wired and wireless telecommunications systems and networks communications and information systems. The Director of Infrastructure & Systems Integration (ISI) plays a role in consultative selling with existing and repeat customers to help grow the division. The scope of work may span a single installation, base or post or multiple installations, bases or posts in multiple geographical locations.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage projects and subcontractors supporting government customers to ensure control over risks, budgets, schedules, scope, and deliverables adhere to approved baseline plans.
- Serve as the deputy point-of-contact (to the VP of ISI) for multiple telecommunication infrastructure & telecommunication systems-related projects. Training, planning, and implementing of all related projects.
- Accountable for meeting company contractual agreements between customers and the vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors uses to fulfill these contractual agreements.
- Coordinate the installation, configuration, integration and test of telecommunications and information equipment, collaboration technologies and ISI solutions.
- Manage relationships within customer organizations, offer solutions to meet mission needs through consultative sells support, and generate leads to help new customers.
- Serve as expert on your customer market and provide business analyses as a contributor to bids, quotes, sales forecasts, and profit & loss reports.
- Develop and lead high-performing teams that works collaboratively, creatively solves problems, and achieves program objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with training using Microsoft platforms (Outlook, Office, Project Server, SharePoint, etc.)
- PMI Certified (PMP) preferred
- 5+years of related experience in project management, order management, sales support or provisioning of network, unified communications, telecommunications, and information technology.
- 10+ years of on-site supervision, leadership, and resource management.
- BA or BS degree required.
- Base/Post Telecommunications and networking experience a plus.
- Strong customer service and organizational skills with multi-tasking ability.
- Knowledge of Cisco/Aruba/Avaya environments desired.
- Detailed-oriented, self-starter, self-motivated, meticulous, strong follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise good judgment.
- Microsoft Project, CAD and Visio skills desired.
- Strong project management skills, detailed oriented and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills in a fast paced environment.
- If required, ability to work independently and from a remote (away from HQ) location.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please use URL below: