Information Assurance Analyst - Senior (Top Secret Clearance)
- Job Title
- Information Assurance Analyst - Senior (Top Secret Clearance)
- Job ID
- Linthicum, MD
- Other Location
Information Assurance Analyst (Senior)
Top Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for an experienced Senior Information Assurance Analyst for a newly re-awarded program for an IC agency in Linthicum, MD.
- Work closely with the government Information Assurance Manager (IAM) in implementing DoD and Air Force Policy on the Agency’s networks.
- As a member of a team of IA professionals, you will be responsible providing policy analysis, information sharing requirements, Certification and Accreditation support for multiple classified and unclassified networks.
- Create and validate system security requirements, establish and implement security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures.
- Conduct technical risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed information systems as well as assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the system life cycle.
- Prepare documentation such as Risk Assessment Reports (RARs) for the ISSM/CISO, System Security Plans (SSPs), Development of Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&Ms) to ensure compliance with Government and Agency Cybersecurity policies and procedures.
- Assist the ISSM/ISSO with the generation of cybersecurity documentation for system hardware and software assessments.
- Assess the performance of IA Security controls for assess and authorize and assess only networks.
- Must have 10 years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree; or 18 years of professional experience without a degree
- Must have an active Top Secret Clearance with ability to obtain SCI
- Demonstrated Risk Management Framework (RMF) experience
- Experience with IA/Cybersecurity policy implementation
- Experience handling Federal C&A activities to include experience with eMASS (submission, validation and updates as needed)
- Experience performing computer systems security risk analysis and assessment.
- Experience implementing and validating Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIG) and Security Requirements Guidance (SRG) for applications, familiarity with DOD network architecture and network engineering practices, hardening Windows/LINUX operating system
- DOD 8570/8140 Certification: (CISSP, CISM, GSLC, CASP, CAP)
- DoD SCCVI, HBSS, ACAS and CMRS experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Department of Defense Test & Evaluation (T&E) practices for Cybersecurity to include validation of Security Control Requirements, STIG/SRG/Customer Centric requirements and document findings in a formalized reporting format.
- Experience analyzing and defining security requirements.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with excellent communication skills (written and verbal communications) and have the ability to work in a dynamic work environment.
- FISMA experience
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or learn about our other exciting opportunities on the Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @marylandjobs @topsecretjobs @ICjobs @MDjobs #cybersecurity #informationassurance #IAanalyst #CISSP #CISM #GSLC #CASP #CAP #RMF