Senior Java Developer/Lead - TS/SCI with Poly Required
- Job Title
- Senior Java Developer/Lead - TS/SCI with Poly Required
- Job ID
- Fort Meade, MD 20755
- Other Location
Senior Java Developer/Lead
Fort Meade, MD
TS/SCI with Poly Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are seeking a Senior Java Developer to support a contract with their IC customer in Ft. Meade, Maryland. He or she will develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems for the Agency.
- Establishes system information requirements using analysis of enterprise-wide or large-scale information systems.
- Designs architecture to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements as well as provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
- Ensures these systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for agency IT architectures, and profiles of standards as they apply to the implementation and specific to the solution for the platform, integration with other systems, and the external interfaces.
- Ensures that the common operating environment is compliant.
- Performs risk analysis.
- Evaluates analytically and systematically problems of work flows, organization and planning and develops appropriate corrective action.
- Provides daily supervision and direction to staff.
Basic Required Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Full Scope Polygraph required.
- Six (6) years of experience performing risk analysis, analyzing user requirements, developing concept of operations documentation and developing high level system requirements specifications.
- A Master’s Degree in a Computer or Math related field (OR) A Bachelor’s Degree with an additional eight (8) years; an Associates with ten (10) years additional experience or twelve years additional experience may be substituted for the Master’s Degree.
- Ability to design, develop, test, integrate, deploy, and support/maintain scalable web pages and web services utilizing Java.
- Responsive Web Design (Media Queries, Flexible Grids etc.), Linux Shell Scripting, database design, ldap queries, and query optimization is crucial.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, small team environment.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Experience with Node.js, Angular, MongoDB, and MySql are desirable.
- Experience with AWS cloud based deployments is a plus.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @fortmeade @polyjobs @ICjobs @MDjobs #javadeveloper #webdeveloper #softwaredeveloper #javalead