- Job Title
- Communications Specialist
- Job ID
- Plymouth, MI 48170
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
- Manage external and internal communications.
- Coordinate with PR agency ongoing activities, advertisement campaigns, media plans, press releases, journalist events.
- Manage media relations, including new media.
- Support internal communications and events.
- Manage crisis and issues management.
- Supporting employer branding communication; develops, seeks and uses advanced techniques for internal and external communications and branding.
- Brand management.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Communications, English or Journalism
- Min. 5 years of experience in a corporate environment, preferably automotive.
- Global experience in communications preferred.
- Experience working with public relations firm required.
- Experience writing and editing.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), as well as Acrobat Adobe Professional.
- Experience leading and managing projects.
- Interest in digital solutions and social media communication.
- Great communications skills.
- Willingness to develop and learn new things.
- Open-minded, proactive and flexible mindset.