- Job Title
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Job ID
- Novi, MI 48188
- Other Location
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Fluid Transport Manufacturing Engineer responsible for developing and launching new manufacturing processes.
- Support new business quotes by determining investment and labor required for safe, high quality, low cost, lean manufacturing operations.
- Lead development of new fluid transport manufacturing processes.
- Thoroughly understand all fluid transport products and manufacturing operations in all plants.
- Conduct manufacturing feasibility analysis of new fluid transport designs.
- Represent Manufacturing Engineering at meetings with customers.
- Support plant personnel in development of all required launch documentation.
- Participate in technical design reviews.
- Prepare detailed facility and tool specifications for new manufacturing operations.
- Provide assistants to plants with any manufacturing issues concerning AC lines.
- Continuously improve quality by managing learned incorporating them into all new processes and sharing with all plants.
- Ensure safety of all fluid transport facilities and tools, new and existing.
- Drive for low cost alternatives for all investments
Years of Experience
- Five years relevant process engineering experience and solid Manufacturing Engineering experience
- Must have automotive, launch, equipment: tubing, leak test, benders, aluminum, brazing, forming
- Engineering degree.
Desired Competencies, Experience, & Qualifications
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks.
Frequent local and international travel estimated at a minimum of 25% with trips up to 2 weeks in length.