- Job Title
- Job ID
- The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Other Location
User Friendly Media is growing its sales recruiting team and is seeking an additional Sales Recruiter to target, contact, and qualify strong candidates to fill sales positions and double our recruiting efforts. We are interested in outgoing, self-starters who take initiative and follow through. Are you interested? Do you have what it takes? Keep reading!
- Manage and oversee the recruitment process.
- Interface and strengthen relationships with hiring managers to ensure employment needs are addressed in a timely fashion.
- Lead college campus recruiting efforts and represent the company at job fairs.
- Management of full cycle recruiting: sourcing resumes/candidates, conducting phone interviews and scheduling interviews with hiring managers, tracking and reporting on candidate and interview data.
- Mine social networks and databases to source candidates and proactively build a pipeline of sales candidates.
- Utilize various techniques to evaluate candidates.
- Maintain a variety of recruiting sources that provide appropriate candidate flow.
- Develop and implement effective recruitment plans and selection strategies for assigned business areas.
- Propose and participate in ongoing best practices and improvements to our current recruitment efforts. Quickly develop an understanding of success metrics as they relate to managing an applicant pipeline.
- The Recruiting Specialist must be flexible and willing to adjust to any changes that are deemed necessary to make User Friendly Media as efficient as possible.
- Minimum 1 year recruiting experience
- Previous sales experience a plus
- Must be able to effectively communicate with sales managers to assess their needs and wants that they look for in an Account Executive.
- Must be able to work under deadlines and with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to use creative sourcing activities in marketing our company’s opportunities to new and effective sources of referrals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong customer service orientation.
- Outstanding skills in writing, speaking, leading and building interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to operate a personal computer with a good working knowledge of Microsoft applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous experience writing job ads is a plus.
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and self-manage is critical.
- Competitive salary (Base + Bonus)
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
To learn more about working at User Friendly Media visit http://userfriendlymedia.com.
We look forward to hearing from you! User Friendly Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.