Commercial Real Estate Paralegal
- Job Title
- Commercial Real Estate Paralegal
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 28202
- Other Location
A full service Charlotte law firm seeks a qualified Commercial Real Estate Paralegal.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for a variety of duties related to land use/zoning matters and commercial real estate acquisitions, dispositions and financing.
Will work directly with our real estate and land use attorneys.
Zoning/land use duties will include:
- organizing and
- filing zoning petitions.
Working with land use attorneys to coordinate
- community meetings,
- governmental meetings,
- tracking the status of zoning petitions, and
- supporting other land use related work such as subdivision and regulation compliance.
Commercial real estate duties will include preparation and review of:
- closing documents,
- loan documents,
- title work,
- surveys and other real estate items.
- A Bachelor degree is required.
- Prior experience in all or most of the above areas is required.
- Must possess excellent computer skills to include MS Word, Excel and the ability and willingness to learn specialized software.
Excellent Pay w/ Full Benefits!
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES