Sr. C#.NET Software Engineer (Payments Processing/Fintech) - Contract
- Job Title
- Sr. C#.NET Software Engineer (Payments Processing/Fintech) - Contract
- Job ID
- Louisville, KY 40209
- Other Location
Title: Sr. C#.NET Software Engineer (Payments Processing/Fintech)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
We are seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to join our team in the greater Louisville, KY area. In this role, you will get the opportunity to participate in the building of an innovative ground up system that will drive the modernization of payments for our customers. We are looking for a senior level engineer to drive the development effort and provide guidance to the team. This role will require you to code roughly 75% of the time, with the other 25% focused on design and leading.
This initiative will include rapid technological innovation due to a demand for faster, smarter payments. The desired outcomes include improvements in speed, security, efficiency, cross border payments, and industry collaboration.
- Must have 6 years of experience in .Net/C# software engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree: business, software engineering, or computer science degree preferred.
- Experience participating in the application design and architecture.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2015, TFS, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum framework.
- Knowledge of the payments industry.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers.