"ServiceNow" Developer/System Admin (No C2C, 3rd Parties, or Sponsorship)
- Job Title
- "ServiceNow" Developer/System Admin (No C2C, 3rd Parties, or Sponsorship)
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37204
- Other Location
****** (No C2C, 3rd party, or Sponsorship available with this position)
Terms: Contract to Hire, Conversion sometime in May of 2018
Conexess Group is looking for a ServiceNow Dev/Administrator to join one of our client’s growing “ServiceNow” team of developers and admins in the Nashville area! This team is designing, developing, enhancing, and implementing “ServiceNow” solutions for internal/external applications. This position is slated for a “ServiceNow” Expert with experience working in the areas of Development, Configuration, as well as System Administration. Further details regarding those responsibilities as well as brief description are below.
- System Administration: Processes and overall system coverage, experience with projects that “impact service”. Provide training to and mentor others, Access Control, Security, Minor Enhancements such as Workflow Editing, Regression/UAT Testing of development
- Configuration Analyst: Maintain and grow data such as users, location, configuration items, and Service Catalog items within “ServiceNow”
- Developer: Focused on big projects surrounding enhancements to functionality that has previously been implemented such the areas of Change, Incident, Problem, and Knowledge as well as Developing additional functionality and/or modules not previously used yet.
- Experience with UI policies, data policies, UI actions, business rules and client scripts
- Experience performing Core Configuration tasks, Add Groups-Users-and Roles, View history and status
- Experience managing data in tables, configuration management database (CMDB), import/update sets
- Experience working with 2 key process application- “Knowledge Base” and “ServiceNow Service Catalog”, and staying up to date ServiceNow best practices/new features
- Experience Control System Access, Data Security, creating Workflow activities and approvals, Configuring Alerts/notifications, as well as Integrate social IT elements
- Experience running reports, configuring SLAs and perform instance branding and customization
- ServiceNow Developer or Implementation certification preferred or ServiceNow Implementation or System Administrator preferred
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 4 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record