- Job Title
- Physician Liaison
- Job ID
- Houston, TX 77030
- Other Location
The Physician Liaison is responsible for driving referrals through building productive relationships with physicians and the medical community to create and implement sales plans to achieve goals by building on existing business while identifying and cultivating new opportunities for growth and development
- Service existing accounts and establish new referral sources by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and potential referral sources.
- Analyze market opportunities and develop strategic sales plans for assigned geography.
- Focus marketing efforts by studying existing and potential volume.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace info on services offered and technological advancements.
- Develop and implement sales/marketing plan consistent with market analysis, reflecting referral source targets.
- Work with our internal team to develop additional marketing efforts to promote growth.
- Ability to think strategically, anticipate future consequences and trends, and incorporate them into the plan
- Participate in all efforts to increase revenue and improve customer service
- Coordinate community and marketing events to promote the Center
- Distribute information and educate potential referral sourcesabout our services to the community, physicians, patients, nurses, clinicians and other medical staff
- Facilitate strategic planning with management and implement initiatives.
- Maintain a physical daily presence in center for brief time periods.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports such as weekly work plans, monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reviewing professional publications, establish personal networks, participating in professional societies
- Communicates/disseminates information from conference calls to center associates.
- Maintain market/physician data.
- Build and maintain strong productive relationships with physician practices, center associates and the community at large.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensures that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently and accurately achieved.
- Helping with operations within center(s).
- Regular attendance and punctuality.
- Meet or exceed all targets and goals as communicated by management
- Maintain and acquire new contacts and relationships with key healthcare stakeholders in the community.
- Perform any other functions as required by management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum three years outside healthcare service sales experience.
- Proven sales and marketing track record.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Reliable transportation.
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology and basic anatomy.
- Knowledge of the oncology market.
- Basic financial and strategic knowledge.
Excellent written and oral communication, teamwork/collaboration, integrity, results orientation, adaptability, initiative, customer focus, accountability, focus on results, professionalism, strong work ethic, partnership, sociability & networking, and quality orientation.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Our executive team doesn’t hide the fact that they care. Patients come first. Period. It’s refreshing in today’s business environment to know that the bottom line is more than profits.
There’s nothing better than being part of a team that makes a difference in the world. Every person contributes to the quality of experience our patients and families have.
We prosper as a company when we grow as individuals. We are committed to being the best we can be by empowering our team members to grow personally and professionally.
Commit to something big
There are many benefits to being part of the e+CancerCare team – including competitive pay, health insurance, paid time off, 401(K), ongoing training, team member assistance program and service days. But at the end of the day, we believe the most important benefit is making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
I’ve been with e+ for over seven years. We’ve grown rapidly over that time but haven’t lost the family feeling. I love that any teammate in the company will help each other out to do what’s best for our patients.Chris Burgess, Vice President of Clinical Operations
I am surrounded by an awesome management team, nurses and peers. The home office gives us a lot of autonomy to do what's best for our patients, families and communities.Brittany Fortie, Lead Nurse, Oncologics and Lafayette General Hospital
You hear people say, ''we’re a family,' but at e+ it’s not just words, you actually feel it. Everybody is so happy and caring. I love working here and getting a chance to brighten the day for our patients and families.Jamie Gilbert, Patient Concierge, Oncologics, New Iberia