Sr. C#.NET Software Engineer - Contract
- Job Title
- Sr. C#.NET Software Engineer - Contract
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 28209
- Other Location
Title: Sr. C#.NET Software Engineer
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
We are seeking a Sr. C#.NET Software Engineer to join our team in Charlotte, NC. This position participates in all phases of the development cycle: concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation. Under moderate supervision, participates in the technical design and implementation of new products or enhancements.
- Minimum of 6 years of software development and web development
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with C#, WCF, WebApi, Entity Framework, SQL Server
- Comprehensive knowledge of Angular
- Experience with SDLC processes, spanning requirements/issue management, defect tracking, source control, build and test automation, and release management
- Experience with Web Services protocols such as REST, API design for extensibility and portability
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Visual Studio 2015+ and Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
- Constant self-education in emerging web technologies and methodologies
- Experience with Financial applications - online banking and/or financial payments
- Experience with Internet and Intranet solutions
- Completes product technical software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs programming activities which may require research.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- Complete quality work within deadlines.
- Interact professionally with all employees and other contractors.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Attend work regularly based on the assigned schedule.
- Able to work extended hours as business needs dictate.