Senior Network Engineer - VTC (TS/SCI Clearance)
- Job Title
- Senior Network Engineer - VTC (TS/SCI Clearance)
- Job ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
Senior Network Engineer - VTC
Fort Belvoir, VA
TS/SCI Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are seeking a Senior Network Engineer with VTC experience to work in an exciting and dynamic team-oriented environment that combines technical systems engineering talent with business and security needs to deliver high-quality client IT solutions.
- Manage daily operations of the Agency's UNCLASS and SECURE (SIPRNet and JWICS) video conferencing infrastructure at Fort Belvoir, Albuquerque, Travis AFB, and other satellite locations.
- OA&M for all VTC devices to include Video Communications Servers, MCU, Gateways, room-based VTC, Desktop VTC devices, Inverse Multiplexers, and other VTC-related equipment.
- Provides executive VTC support to Agency leadership for coordinating and scheduling of video conferences. Supports the Agency’s Audio/Visual (A/V) infrastructure for all conference and meeting rooms.
- Technical lead for implementing video technology for DoD Section 508 compliance (hearing impaired employees).
- Utilizes BMC Remedy for tracking VTC-related issues.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with Active TS/SCI clearance
- Certifications: Security+ (AND) CCNA required to start
- BA/BS and/or combination work experience
- 12 years of experience in network engineering with strength in Video Teleconferencing (VTC)
- Experience implementing 508 compliant technology
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Experience working within a VMware datacenter
- Experience with Cisco Call Manager
- Experience with Microsoft Lync 2013
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @novajobs #cjpost #networkengineer #CCNA #VTC @topsecretjobs @fortbelvoirjobs #ciscocallmanager