- Job Title
- Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Begin Date
- 10 months
- Fort Mill, SC
- Other Location
Q1 Technologies, Inc. is looking to hire a Business Analyst to join our rapidly growing information technology company.
At Q1 Technology Inc., our business is to assist our client in utilizing information technology to gain a competitive advantage. From system integration to contingent workforce solutions, we have enabled our client to exceed their business objectives.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Contract Type: W2 Employee | 1099 Contractor | Corp 2 Corp
Start Date: 09-OCT-2017
Work Location: Fort Mill, SC
Duration: 10 months
- Business Analysis, SQL, Agile (Scrum & Kanban)
- Experience in Data transfer projects involving 3rd Party vendors
- Excellent Communication Skills A MUST – across customer, business landscape
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Discussion with the business stakeholders to identify scope of the project.
- Facilitate requirement gathering sessions
- Do analysis to highlight impacts, feasibility, and risk with the project.
- Communicate the findings to the stakeholders for buy In
- Provide walkthrough with each stakeholder (Business/Development/Testing) for approval.
- Support the project through its entire lifecycle by clarifying the observations or concerns raised by stakeholders.
- Internally motivated.
- Takes ownership and accountability for own work.
- Pushes self for results on commitments/deadlines.
- Maintains open, transparent dialogue.
- Provides accurate and timely information.
- Copes with change, strong problem solver and cooperative.
- Fast learner on applications and internal processes.
- Required Skills
Experience Required 5-10years
Very good communication and coordination skills
Education BE or equivalent