- Job Title
- RF Engineer
- Job ID
- Minnetonka, MN 55343
- Other Location
Radio Frequency Engineer
Our customer is a global leader in image guided therapy solutions and incorporates MRI’s, CT and fluoroscopy into multi-purpose surgical imaging solutions for medical applications. We are seeking an Electrical RF Engineer for an R&D position performing RF Coil development. In this role, you will hold primary responsibility for design, development, building, and testing of RF coils for MRI systems and will partner with a team of engineers on new product development and sustaining engineering efforts. The engineer in this role will act as a major contributor. Direct Hire position located in Western Twin Cities. Position offers competitive pay and full benefits.
- Lead research, design and development of Radiofrequency coils (RF Coils)
- Provide direct engineering design, implementation, documentation, and testing effort to RF coil development projects assigned
- Lead the research, design and implementation of innovative RF designs
- Mentoring junior engineers on the art of RF coil design and engineering development
- Contribute New Intellectual property (IP) on RF coils and related designs
- Model and simulate proposed designs to ensure target specifications are met
- Work with mechanical supplier to develop mechanical housings for MRI RF coil products
- Conduct design reviews as required by the development methodology
- Assure that designs adequately treat quality, safety, regulatory compliance, serviceability, and test
- BSEE, BS Physics or similar degree required; advanced degrees preferred.
- MRI RF coil development experience a must; 5+ years’ experience in RF coil development preferred.
For immediate consideration apply online or email Lisa.Lindemann@nerinc.com