- Job Title
- SalesForce Developer
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Key activities for the role include but are not limited to: For various projects and enhancements, execute all configuration / code work to implement custom application development, assist with developing related Salesforce reporting and analytics requirements, and deploy to production the changes/ enhancements.
The position requires detailed knowledge of and experience shaping the SFDC environment to achieve business objectives.
The SFDC developer’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Comprehensive SFDC knowledge
- Work with SFDC team, business units and IT teams (as needed), to build solutions in salesforce.com that support business requirements and processes for continuous improvement.
- Configuration and development including but not limited to, Apex code and supporting test classes, Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Custom Fields, Validation Rules, and Visual Force Pages.
Perform administration tasks as needed related to SFDC, including but not limited to:
- User management (activation, deactivation, password support)
- Security (roles, profiles, sharing roles, global security settings)
- Configuration (field set-up, page layouts, record types, assignment rules)
- Workflow and approval management
- Communication templates
- Analytics (reports, dashboards)
- AppExchange (apps and plug-ins)
- Data management exercises to assure (data loads, transfer, cleansing)
- Provide user support to troubleshoot individual issues and logging support issues to identify trends and topics requiring escalation and feature / enhancements.
- Work with IT to supports ongoing release management and rollout with new configuration
The ideal candidate will have the following professional experience and skills:
- A minimum of 5-7 years of progressive responsibility in Sales Force Automation on the SFDC platform, including advanced workflows and complex configurations (i.e. non-coding) tasks
- Experience in designing and developing processes in a highly agile environment
- Working knowledge of Visualforce, Apex, and Informatica Cloud or other ETL tools
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce.com data modeling
- Experience using Salesforce.com data tools (Data Loader)
- Demand Tools experience and knowledge a plus
- Strong communication skills: oral, written, and presentation, plus the ability to communicate with a wide range of people and behavior styles.
- Ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast paced environment
- A self-starter, confident in his/her abilities, self-motivated and able to work effectively with little supervision.
- A results-oriented individual who can make a difference; a person who takes initiative, makes things happen, accepts accountability, & has a “can do” attitude; sense of urgency.