We are a leading developer in the Construction Industry and we are looking for a dynamic, self starter for this Administrative role. The right candidate should have a great attitude and be outgoing, bright and bubbly!!!
Under the direction of the Office Sales Manager, the Administrative Assistant/Receptionist will provide administrative support to our office, including staff, agents, clients, and Sales Manager assistance. The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills and a desire to work in a fast-paced work environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support including bookkeeping and transaction management for the office
- Manage phones, process new orders, review inventory, ordering signs and entering in data
- Greet walk-in clients and guests as well as maintain office lobby and mission control areas
- Administer new partnership paperwork and training on our tools and systems for new clients
- Efficiently manage social media postings and internet searching
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a high school diploma required
- 1-2 years' experience in customer service/general office required
- Previous administrative assistant and/or data entry experience highly desirable
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal and written) including the ability to proofread documents and identify errors
- Strong computer and internet competence, along with the ability to learn new tools and systems quickly and thoroughly. -
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word required, advanced knowledge preferred.
- Dynamic self-starter, who takes ownership of a task and completes it in a timely fashion
- Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge and/or experience in the Construction field is a plus