Junior or Mid-Level Systems Administrator-Secret Clearance Required
- Job Title
- Junior or Mid-Level Systems Administrator-Secret Clearance Required
- Job ID
- Linthicum, MD 21090
- Other Location
Junior or Mid-Level Systems Administrator
Secret Required To Start – Top Secret Desired
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for an experienced mid-level SharePoint Administrator with an active Secret or Top Secret Clearance to support a newly re-awarded program for an IC agency in Linthicum, MD.
- Installation, administration, and documentation of SharePoint server farm and other general System Administration.
- Contribute to the migration from SharePoint 2010 to 2013.
- Work in a development environment to test and prepare for and execute a production migration.
- Patching and remediation, backup and recovery, system administration, managing permissions and groups and configuring and managing the SharePoint server farm.
- Provide assistance in SharePoint development efforts.
- Must have 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree; or 13 years of professional experience without a degree
- Secret clearance required to start – Must be able to obtain Top Secret
- Windows server 2008/2012/2016 configuration and administration
- Domain and LAN administration
- Active Directory administration, GPO configuration and troubleshooting
- SharePoint server administration
- Share and NTFS permission configuration and DFS deployments
- Familiarity with DNS, DHCP, SQL administration, Exchange, Lync, SharePoint, SCCM and file server migrations
- Understanding of host network teaming
- VMWare, Esxi, VCenter- Monitoring and tracking trouble tickets and change requests to ensure high quality customer service.
- DoD 8570 Compliant (Security + certification)
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience migrating SharePoint 2010 to 2013
- MS Project server
- Experience with MS IIS and SQL server
- Scripting languages/powershell
- .NET, HTML and Visual Basic
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @marylandjobs @secretjobs @ICjobs @MDjobs @topsecretjobs #sharepointadmin #sharepointserver #systemsadministration #sharepointmigration