Advertising Account Executive
- Job Title
- Advertising Account Executive
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 28203
- Other Location
The Charlotte Post Publishing Company has an immediate need for an Advertising Account Executive. They are looking for an aggressive, self-motivated Advertising Account Executive with a proven ability to develop and close new business while continuing to grow current accounts. The ideal candidate will be expected to develop new business through daily prospecting, cold calling and appointment setting. Must be able to maintain and build strong relationships with new and existing clients.
Representatives will be responsible for media sales in print, digital and social network advertisements. Representatives will serves as consultants to customers to help build effective advertisements while handling incoming calls and emails, and outbound renewal calls to advertisers. Advertising will be their primary duty, but will assist with other duties as required.
Job Requirements :
Skills & Experience
- Able to quickly establish and build strong customer relationships.
- 3 years of media sales experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal, phone, face to face, and networking communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Deadline oriented.
- Value high personal standards.
- Comfortable with today's technology.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Agency experience is helpful but not required.
- Strong Work ethics.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
Undergraduate degree required
Base pay plus commission, car allowance, 10 paid holidays and 20 days paid time off (PTO),
Qualified candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org