- Job Title
- Software Developer
- Job ID
- Pordenone, PN
- Other Location
Albelissa operates internationally offering engineering, technical recruitment and staffing, and outsourcing of business processes.
Our mission is to provide quality technical workforce solutions to our clients while concurrently providing quality opportunity to our talent.
We are looking for a SW developer. He is responsible for individual development of software for embedded systems, including testing deployment and maintenance. The Software Developer is an expert and it will work inside the international projects team for the execution of embedded software development.
Key Operational Responsibilities
- Development in C, C++ leveraging the Qt platform for developing application software and in-house guidelines and procedures.
- Testing and debug of the application, library or service.
- Prepare technical documentation and instruction booklets.
- Observe software world to scope new technology or methodology that can be acquired by the team:
- Support project development on:
- Configuration development, test and harmonization.
- Timing respect
• Bachelor or Master degree in software or equivalent work experience
• Proficiency in SW development in C and C++ using Qt Development Frameworks
• Knowledge of basic source control management (plus)
It’s considered a plus the experience on the following topics:
- Knowledge of more than one .NET language (C# and/or VB.NET).
- Knowledge of RDBMS (preferably Microsoft SQL Server).
- Knowledge of networks.
- Knowledge of web service and internet protocols.
- Knowledge of GIT
- Basic knowledge of python
Preferred Career Experience:
Some years of experience in SW development, embedded systems.
• Team oriented
• Good communication skills
• Proactive, takes initiatives
• Willing to travel
• Good English language proficiency is required
- Required Skills
-Proficiency in SW development in C and C++ using Qt Development Frameworks
-Knowledge of basic source control management (plus)