FW & SW Development Engineer
- Job Title
- FW & SW Development Engineer
- Job ID
- Pordenone, PN
- Other Location
Albelissa operates internationally offering engineering, technical recruitment and staffing, and outsourcing of business processes.
Our mission is to provide quality technical workforce solutions to our clients while concurrently providing quality opportunity to our talent.
We are looking for a FW & SW Development Engineer. He is responsible for the development of software for electronic boards including testing and maintenance. The electronic software engineer is also responsible inside an international project team for the execution of the software concept phase, its development and testing to drive the electronics boards present inside the appliance.
Key Operational Responsibilities:
• Development in “C”, “C++” language of the SW following company guidelines and procedures
• Testing and debug on the appliance
• Prepare technical documentation following team guidelines
• Observe electronic market, new technologies and components secure HW - SW interaction
• Support innovation roadmap of the SW Support project development on:
• Board testing plan/procedures
• Safety/Testing/Approval plan definition with other teams
• SW technical documentation for board production
• Prototypes (Boards) management
• Developing test procedure
• Solution/modules standardization
• Ensure compliance with both internal and external safety standards
• Bachelor or Master degree in electronics or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in SW development in C, C++ language
- Experience in development on ARM M0, M4 or similar embedded systems
- Experience in development using IAR
- Experience of techniques for communicating between hardware and software
- Knowledge of embedded multi-processor systems and inter-processor communication techniques like I2C and SPIIt’s
- considered a plus the experience on the following topics:
- Previous experience on the development of FW for simple graphical user interfaces without OS.
- Knowledge of touch self/mutual capacitance systems
- Knowledge of IOT systems.
- Usage of electronic laboratory equipment such as:
- -Soldering station
- Usage of change management SW
Preferred Career Experience:
Some years of experience in SW development, embedded systems, applications in consumer electronics.
• Team oriented
• Good communication skills
• Proactive, takes initiatives
• Willing to travel
• Project management
• Good English language proficiency is required
- Required Skills
• Proficiency in SW development in C, C++ language
• Experience in development on ARM M0, M4 or similar embedded systems
• Experience in development using IAR