Labor & Employment Law Attorney
- Job Title
- Labor & Employment Law Attorney
- Job ID
- Seattle, WA 98111
- Other Location
Lewis & Associates is a leader in providing Legal and Administrative staffing services. We are a sole source staffing firm giving you convenient ways of working with us. We make every effort to ensure the highest degree of professionalism and integrity in the staffing process. We understand the demanding role of recruiting to source the highest level of legal professionals while incorporating proven, innovative, and successful recruiting techniques.
With more than 1,000 lawyers in 19 offices across the United States and Asia, our client represents great companies across a wide range of industries and stages of growth—from startups to FORTUNE 500 corporations.
The Firm is frequently recognized for its leadership in the legal profession:
- Recognized as an Am Law 50 firm on The American Lawyer 100 list, 2017
- Ranked 16th largest law firm in the U.S. by attorney headcount by Law360, 2017
- Named among the “100 Best Companies to Work For” for 15 consecutive years by FORTUNE magazine, 2003 – 2017
- Named one of the “30 Best Workplaces for Consulting & Professional Services” by FORTUNE magazine, 2017
- 131 attorneys recognized, with 35 attorneys ranked Band 1, by Chambers USA, 2017
- 281 attorneys listed with 35 named “Lawyers of the Year,” in The Best Lawyers in America®, 2018
- Named a “Leader” among tech-savvy firms by BTI Brand Elite, 2016
We are seeking a junior associate to join a Labor & Employment practice group. Candidates must have excellent academic credentials, strong references and superb written and oral communication skills. To be considered, candidates must have at least one year of experience, which may include a federal clerkship or experience at an AmLaw 100 law firm. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter seeking increasing levels of challenge and responsibility in a dynamic environment.