ServiceNow Developer (TS/SCI with Poly Required)
- Job Title
- ServiceNow Developer (TS/SCI with Poly Required)
- Job ID
- Fort Meade, MD
- Other Location
Fort Meade, MD
TS/SCI with Poly Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we have an opportunity for an individual with experience in ServiceNow Development to support a newly re-awarded contract with their IC customer in Ft. Meade, Maryland.
- Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
- Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities.
- Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies. Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
- Develops technical documentation.
- Develops system architecture and system design documentation.
- Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
- Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
- Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
- Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
- Candidate may be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
- Configure/customize the ServiceNow system to fulfill customer requirements. This includes:
- building service requests from customer requirements, requested items and other associated tasks
- analyzing and fully understanding disparate user requirements and current procedures in order to improve system capabilities
- creating requirements definitions and technical specifications documentation
- using workflows to manage data flow from the customer to the support teams providing the service
- using scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality to automate rote tasks being done in ServiceNow
- perform integrations and process automation
- load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems
- generate views and reports as needed
- automate process workflows and address scheduling limitations throughout the development and delivery of the in-house ServiceNow roadmap
- perform system and integration testing with sample and live data, monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application
- regularly assess existing ServiceNow usage and recommend forward evolution of capabilities to maximize their use within the development environment
- regularly update ServiceNow within the vendor’s release schedule, i.e. patches and hotfixes.
Basic Required Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Full Scope Polygraph required to start
- Seven (7) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional Systems Engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Competence with ITIL/ITSM processes
- Working knowledge of CSS and other web technologies
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @fortmeade @polyjobs @ICjobs @MDjobs #servicenow #ITIL #servicenowdeveloper