Are you looking for a great opportunity in Production Control?
We are looking for a production supervisor for a large medical device manufacturing client. The supervisor we select needs to have superb communication skills that allow them to work with both vendors and employees. This person will be responsible for the overall planning, organization scheduling, training and development of assigned employees to meet both department goals and the quality requirements of both internal and external customers. They will also direct improvements of operations and production controls, standard operating procedures, safety, quality controls and performance management.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure effective employee relations. Provide employee coaching, development and performance management
• Maintain positive and productive working relationships with both internal and external customers
• Maintain a personnel structure and staffing level to meet department standards and goals efficiently •Recruit, hire, train and develop employees to contribute to current and future staffing needs
• Develop and implement ways to continually improve operational efficiency and costs
• Review and analyze problems areas or trends and define corrective and/or preventive actions
• Plan and coordinate work; train, motivate and evaluate performances of direct employees within company guidelines
• Create and maintain department-related record keeping and data tracking responsibilities in accordance with established guidelines
• Maintain all appropriate inventory, equipment, products, parts, or information as specified in department goals, processes, procedures and customer expectations
• Collaborate with managers and other supervisors to help out when needed and/or address and resolve cross-functional problems or inefficiencies
• Coordinates the implementation of various special projects, unexpected upswings in production and workload as needed
• Ensure all test and safety equipment is maintained and calibrated and all maintenance logs are current
• Meet or exceed all department goals as listed in the business plan
• Associate’s Degree
• 1-2 years previous quality control experience
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Great problem solving, analysis and leadership skills
• Proficient knowledge of database systems, Excel and Word
This position is looking for an immediate hire. Please email your resume for consideration.