Senior Finance Analyst
- Job Title
- Senior Finance Analyst
- Job ID
- Quantico, VA
- Other Location
Senior Finance Analyst - Public Sector
Washington DC Metro Area
Talent Orchard LLC, a boutique talent acquisition-consulting firm, has been retained under contract by a leading Global Professional Services firm to assist in identifying an Senior Finance Analyst for their Public Sector Practice in the Washington DC Area.
Our client has an exceptional reputation for developing innovative approaches designed to help executives and managers at all levels of government maximize their performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. They provide clients creative, cost-effective solutions that enhance their acquisition, financial, human capital, information technology, data analytics, and performance management. This is your opportunity to join a highly regarded and rapidly growing team with considerable opportunity for advancement.
- Data modeling (conceptual, logical, physical) for an enterprise data warehouse
- Map data warehouse tables/columns to source systems
- Define transformations
- Develop ETL routines
- Work with the functional and technical teams to understand and model the data requirements for interfacing current and emerging systems with the current and future financial management systems.
- Develop strategies for identifying needed granularity, acquiring new information, and aligning disparate systems for analysis.
- Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization).
- Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- Data warehouse experience.
- ETL development, preferably Informatica.
- 3 years of experience building financial management warehouses or systems.
- Knowledge of Financial Lines of Accounting/Chart of Accounts and NAF Standard LOAs/CoA.s
- Logical and physical data modeling experience.
- Databases (preferably Oracle, SQL Server and/or SQL Server).
- Data analysis experience.
- Working knowledge of EDW tables containing Point of Sale data.
- Complex SQL statements experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited college or university in a related field.
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship equired. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering