Client Relationship Manager
- Job Title
- Client Relationship Manager
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Jacksonville, FL
- Other Location
Client Relationship/Operations Manager
$35-40K annually, with opportunity for generous performance bonus
M-F 8AM - 5PM, overtime expected
Jacksonville, FL - 32256 (Southside)
Do you have a background in franchising or working with sub-contractors? If so, you may have the right experience we are looking for! We are #1 commercial cleaning company in Northeast Florida. We service over 800 customers locally and have been in business for 16 years.
We are currently seeking a full time Client Relationship/Operations Manager for our Jacksonville office that can meet the demands of a high paced service industry. The primary function of the Client Relationship Manager is customer account retention.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in business management or the service industry
- Face to face customer service background, 2 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and efficient with time management
- Reliable transportation for daily travel in a defined territory (Jacksonville Area)
- Clean driving record
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office & Google products, email and internet usage
- Must be flexible with working hours. After hours work expected, as needed.
- Experience in the franchise industry or working with subcontractors is a plus!
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Planning and organizing
- Influencing and leading
- Conflict management
The following benefits are available: Dental, Vision, 401k and Life Insurance. Please note, there is a cost to the employee.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Apply to this ad with your cover letter and resume.
2. In addition to your application, email Info@ideastaffing.com. Please title the subject line of the email "Client Relationship Manager- Jacksonville, FL" and include the following information:
a. Your first and last name
b. The soonest date you are available to work if hired
c. Briefly describe why you are the best candidate for the position
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $35,000.00 Annually to $40,000.00 Annually