The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
RECEPTIONIST / OFFICE MANAGER
- Job Title
- RECEPTIONIST / OFFICE MANAGER
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22182
- Other Location
MicroTech, a Certified and Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) certified by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), has had noteworthy success since its inception in 2004. In August 2017, the company was selected as a provider for GSA’s $50 Billion 15-Year Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Contract. MicroTech provides Cloud Computing, Technology Services, Cyber Security Solutions, Products & Managed Service Solutions, Technology/Professional Services, Network Systems Integration, R&D, Telecom Solutions & Integration and Financial Services to the public sector, as well as commercial enterprises -- managing more than a quarter of a million technology users daily. A prime contractor of more than 100 Federal projects and more than 20 Contract Vehicles, MicroTech offers access to 2,500 vendors and a million technology products and services across the Federal Government.
JOB TITLE: RECEPTIONIST / OFFICE MANAGER
REPORTS TO: VP of Administration
LOCATION: HQ – Tysons Corner, VA
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Performs entry-level professional administrative tasks.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee conference room and training center utilization
- Provide front desk coverage and phone support
- Maintain the visitor log and ensure that visitors are log in and out to follow the proper security procedures and assigning badges to visitors
- Schedule appointments/meetings for all conference rooms and interview room; maintain SharePoint calendars.
- Coordinate phone directory updates; assist with instrument updates for employees
- Manage mail program to include mailbox assignments, postage program, and receipt/distribution of incoming mail and manage outgoing items
- Coordinate maintenance and cleaning services with building management/vendors
- Coordinate with building management on after hours requirements
- Communicate with employees regarding facility issues (closures, events)
- Order and maintain inventory of supplies; coordinate with divisions on requirements
- Keep kitchens supplied and clean to include ensuring equipment is operational
- Prepare and approve related expense reports; coordinate payments with finance
- Coordinate repairs and/or replacement of equipment when required
- Manage workspace assignments for new hires, terminations, and reassignments
- Coordinate interior signage requirements
- Coordinate and maintain digitization of hard-copy files
- Learn about the Security area and maintain files and paperwork as needed
- Ensure adherence to the highest standards through our quality management program
- Work with the HR Department to maintain files and compliance to various laws, regulations, and our HR standards
- Monitor and maintain corporate Safety Program, including OSHA Compliance and Worker’s Compensation administration.
- Maintain all site required documentation related to safety issues, i.e. accident reports, inspection reports, and logs.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- 0-3 years of experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Must be a U.S. Citizen
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please use URL below: