The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
JUNIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Job Title
- JUNIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22182
- Other Location
MicroTech, a Certified and Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) certified by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), has had noteworthy success since its inception in 2004. In August 2017, the company was selected as a provider for GSA’s $50 Billion 15-Year Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Contract. MicroTech provides Cloud Computing, Technology Services, Cyber Security Solutions, Products & Managed Service Solutions, Technology/Professional Services, Network Systems Integration, R&D, Telecom Solutions & Integration and Financial Services to the public sector, as well as commercial enterprises -- managing more than a quarter of a million technology users daily. A prime contractor of more than 100 Federal projects and more than 20 Contract Vehicles, MicroTech offers access to 2,500 vendors and a million technology products and services across the Federal Government.
JOB TITLE: JUNIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
REPORTS TO: VP of FINANCE
LOCATION: HQ – Tysons Corner, VA
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to identify, qualify, analyze and effectively develop financial strategies, to win hardware/software/maintenance leasing contracts
- Ability to develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations
- Ability to Identify trends in competitive environments in order to present findings to senior management
- Ability to explain leasing and other financial products to potential customers
- Identifying “high probability” win opportunities leading to effective use of time and corporate resources
- Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated sense of urgency around problem solving, meeting challenging deadlines and achieving critical goals
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership ability and ability to work within tight deadlines
- Analytical and conceptual thinking – using logic and reason; be creative and strategic
- Professional writing, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Provide timely and accurate financial analytical support to overall organization
- Demonstrated capacity for attention to detail and accuracy of work product
- Results-oriented individual who is comfortable working under either under minimal supervision or in a group environment
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information, and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite applications, with advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Navision preferred.
- Accounts Payable / Reconciliation experience preferred.
- Experience with financial management software.
- Outstanding Communications and Presentations skills.
- Experience leasing and financing to Federal end users as well as Federal systems integrators.
- Minimum of 0 to 1 years work experience in financial accounting position.
- Bachelor Degree required. Preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business.
Must be a U.S. Citizen
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please use URL below: