WFL Consultant - Pearl Harbor
- Job Title
- WFL Consultant - Pearl Harbor
- Job ID
- Pearl Harbor, HI
- Other Location
Pearl Harbor, HI
Are you searching for a rewarding opportunity?
Talent Orchard is seeking a Work and Family Life (WFL) Consultant, to support a top Federal Consulting Firm with deep roots supporting the military community.
The WFL Consultant supports the Armed Forces to provide services that facilitate personal and family readiness and adaptation to life in the military. The programs are designed to keep individuals and families resilient and strong, preventing individual and family dysfunction, facilitating personal and family self-sufficiency, and creating overall command and community well-being.
What will you do?
Generalist role supporting One or all of the following:
- Deployment and Mobilization Support:Repatriation
- Ombudsman Training and Support:
- Life Skills Education:
- Career Counseling
- Family Employment Readiness:
- Personal Financial Management – Basic Education and Training:
- Emergency Case Management Support
- Return and Reunion Services
- Relocation Assistance:
- Bachelors in a social science or related behavioral science field OR combination of social science education and equivalent experience to a bachelor’s degree OR 4 years’ equivalent experience
- Must demonstrate skills in making presentations and facilitating training for groups
- Must possess professional knowledge of social services and/or education delivery systems
- Must work well both independently and as a member of a team
- Well organized and flexible
- In OCONUS locations, strong preference is given to hiring on-site spouses/family members to minimize relocation requirements.
- Staff providing Return and Reunion services must be physically and emotionally able to withstand the rigors of Return and Reunion trips. Some Return and Reunion trips may require a VISA
- The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.