Microsoft Exchange/Skype Administrator - Secret Clearance
- Job Title
- Microsoft Exchange/Skype Administrator - Secret Clearance
- Job ID
- Alexandria, VA 22311
- Other Location
Microsoft Exchange/Skype Administrator
Alexandria, VA (Mark Center)
Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we have an exciting new opportunity for a Microsoft Exchange/Skype Administrator with an active Secret Clearance for a newly awarded program with a DoD Customer in Alexandria, VA.
The Exchange and Skype Admin will provide expertise in the design, implementation, configuration, and optimization of the Customer’s Microsoft Exchange systems on the Unclassified (NIPRNet) and Classified (SIPRNet) networks. This individual shall have the ability to apply technical knowledge of Windows, Exchange and Skype Servers, applications, and utilities to the Customer’s messaging environment as well as evaluate and determine email and collaboration resource requirements for ongoing and future Agency projects.
- Engineer, design, install, configure, and optimize IT systems.
- Provide system and engineering support for documented and approved projects and tasks.
- Ensure all engineered solutions are in compliance with DISA STIGs, DoD and Agency policies and standards.
- Ensure engineered solutions are designed to maintain highest availability and service dependability.
- Maintain existing and, as required, develop new documentation that will include but is not limited to SOPs and System Architecture Guides and Diagrams adhering to organizational templates, policies, and standards.
- Perform root cause analysis of critical outage and incidents, engineer permanent solutions, and coordinate implementation.
- Support the Agency PMO and EA during requirement analysis to develop technical solution options.
- Provide Customer management with proposed configurations, optimizations, and system improvement plans.
- Work with the Agency PMO to establish and meet project milestones and deliverables. Ensure all solutions meet documented customer requirements and are within project scope.
- Follow all Agency’s Change Management and Engineering Review processes. Ensure changes are completed according to the project and/or release manager schedule
- Engineer and design hardware solutions as required to ensure capacity and availability of Agency services.
- Engineer, install, configure, optimize, support and design solutions that incorporate DoD security requirements such as Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Host Based Security System (HBSS).
- Perform duties as a Project Lead - Develop task lists, assist the OCIO PMO with project documentation, maintain project status in the Agency’s automated project tracking system, and ensure milestones are identified and met.
- 5 years of experience with Systems Administration and Engineering in a Windows environment to include Microsoft Exchange and Skype Business
- Must have an active Secret clearance
- Certified at IAT-II in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M (Security+ AND Windows Exchange, MCSA, or MCP)
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or learn about our other exciting opportunities on the Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @novajobs @secretjobs #MSExchange #skypebusiness #sysadmin #systemsengineer