- Job Title
- AEM Developer
- Job ID
- Southfield, MI
- Other Location
JOB TITLE: AEM Developer
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITES / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Function as a Subject Matter Expert on Adobe Experience Manager
- Collaborate with vendors in solution architecting when needed
- Provide status updates and progress of projects to the Technology Managers
- Research, design, and develop proof-of-concepts to stay on top of the new trends in technology
- Evolve, enforce and evangelize code standards and help maintain a clean, consistent code base
- Serve as a subject-matter expert and be the “go to” person for one or more key disciplines
- Develop new and effective interactive design solutions on time and in scope.
- Collaborate with UX team to deliver on new business initiatives and platform enhancements.
- Develop reusable code libraries
- Conduct code walkthroughs and quality assurance with development teams
- Develop web accessible and browser compatibility code
- Basic understanding of interaction design and user-centered design methods & practices
- Professional experience collaborating with design and development teams on large-scale projects.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and track multiple tasks across multiple projects, under tight deadlines.
- Enjoy working closely with others, and respectful of other perspectives.
- Expert conflict resolution skills and being able to negotiate with stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks across multiple projects, under tight deadlines.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage complex projects in a timely manner
- Willingness to switch gears quickly and be flexible to work on concurrent projects.
- Ability to create clean, precise browser-compatible code.
- Experience working with the Agile development methodology
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Experience developing HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience developing JAVA, J2EE
- Experience with Java RESTful Web Services Framework and JAX-RS Reference Implementation (Jersey)
- Experience developing in Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Translate wireframes into well organized and structured HTML/CSS
- Experience with front-end frameworks like Bootstrap and AngularJS
- Ability to work closely with designers and follow design direction and maintain their creative vision
- 3+ years experience with JAVA, J2EE.
- 2+ years experience with Apache Jackrabbit, Sling, Google Guice.