Sr. Business Analyst (Payments Processing) - Contract
- Job Title
- Sr. Business Analyst (Payments Processing) - Contract
- Job ID
- Louisville, KY 40205
- Other Location
Title: Sr. Business Analyst (Payments Processing)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess is looking to add a senior level Business Analyst to our team. Under minimal supervision this BA will identify business issues and opportunities and recommend appropriate solutions. They will plan, perform and implement process improvement initiatives. This individual will be responsible for designing and recommending/executing process, system, and organizational changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities.
- Minimum of six years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience working as a business analyst in an Agile Environment
- Researches, analyzes, creates, and maintains applicable Policies & Procedures.
- Manages department processes to ensure compliance and that deadlines are met.
- Defines, documents, and publishes processes. Observes existing practices across multiple departments with similar functions and looks for opportunities to optimize practices and processes.
- Supports collection and interpretation of business information.
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
- Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Measures performance against process requirements. Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
- Performs Impact Analysis of all recommended changes and standards. Presents and defends recommendations to mid-management and senior level management.
- Interrelates KPIs and adjusts business variables to improve the effectiveness of the measurements used.
- Analyzes trends and provides correlated studies of potential changes and outcomes.
- Provides advanced “what if” analysis and business intelligence.
- Participates in post-project reviews to determine effectiveness, pertinence and timeliness of newly recommended processes. Identifies processes that are effective and works to change processes in need of further refinement.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality. May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- Analyzes high volumes of data from multiple sources.
- Tracks the appropriate market space.
- Performs Cost-Benefit and other forms of analyses.
- May assist less experienced peers.