Field Service Systems Technician
- Job Title
- Field Service Systems Technician
- Job ID
- Houston, TX
- Other Location
Process Controls and Engineering Company serving the Gulf Area has a full time direct opportunity that has become available for a Field Service Technician based in the Houston area.. The successful candidate in this role will work support Installed and Project Based Control Systems.
This is a financially solid company with stellar performance across the markets they serve. They have a broad solutions offering and are recognized in the industry for their engineering excellence and technological innovation.
- Install Systems after completion of training.
- Assist the team in preparing system migration quotations
- Inventory Customer Systems annually for Systems Support Agreement renewal
- Participate in the preparation and renewal of Agreements.
- Prioritize, schedule and perform preventative maintenance, revision installation and corrective maintenance for assigned Systems Support Agreement Customers.
- Carry after hours pager in support of customers
- Assist in setup of customer training stations
- Perform FAT in project staging shops.
- Develop test configurations and test hardware to assist in testing hot spares
- Assist Field Service Coordinators in gathering pertinent information supporting Field Service Billing and Repair processing
- Tag all defective material returned from service calls.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2 years AS or 4 year BS degree
- 4+ years field service tech experience in process industry.
- Experience supporting DCS or Modicon PLC preferred. DCS or PLC experience required.
- Must pass DOT and customer’s required initial drug tests.
- Must meet company requirements for driving privileges
- Must pass criminal background check
For consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org at National Engineering Resources or fax to (763) 561-7675.