- Job Title
- PHP Developer
- Job ID
- Dearborn, MI
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Resolve issues thoroughly
- Focus on addressing the client’s priorities first and foremost
- Investigate solutions completely through detailed research
- Know, understand, and improve client standards
- Estimate tasks accurately
- Provide clear explanations of deliverables, risks, and assumptions
- Take ownership of work and pride in their craft
- Communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external stakeholders
- Tailor communication to the audience
- Proactively provides timely and complete project statuses
- Maintain and support all company standards as specified within the Quality Management System.
- Supports/facilitates the mandatory adherence to ISO9001 requirements, processes and procedures.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Code Versioning Software, SVN is a plus
- Experience with front-end build tools such as Webpack
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience developing with web APIs
- Experience working in MVC frameworks
- Experience working with an agile methodology
- Experience with PHP
- Experience working in MySQL
- Knowledge of Linux administration (MySQL, Apache)
- Cloud Hosting Environments
- Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of serving sites through a CDN
- Creating and integrating with RESTful web services
- Working knowledge of Bootstrap
- Working knowledge of Compass
- Experience with front-end build tools WebPack, Gulp, etc.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors SASS, LESS, etc.
- Demonstrates mobile first development and responsive design
- Strong understanding of component architecture
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices
- Strong understanding of web performance optimization
- Strong understanding of web architecture concepts (RESTful APIs, client side data binding,
- Deliver front-end web applications, including front-end UI and integration with back-end services
- Works as part of a team within a collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Have physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.