Currently we have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced VIP Sabre Air Specialist to to service one of our accounts on the West Coast, after after training will become a virtual position,(candidate must reside on the West Coast).
This is a superb situation for an experienced VIP Travel Air Specialist who want to join a great travel team PST M-F.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Complete travel arrangements for clients including air and hotel reservations. Must be comfortable performing exchanges and refunds.
• Respond to client inquiries and concerns with a sense of urgency
• Independently review client reservations for accuracy and quality; proactively correct errors
• Conduct all business in line with standard procedures. Take 100% ownership of duties and ensure that client expectations are exceeded.
• Assures client is aware of all necessary travel documents and health requirements for countries to be visited
• Maintain ownership of each client record until departure to ensure all details (including seat assignments, meal preferences, upgrades, etc.) are completed to the client's satisfaction
• Research and provides solutions to any travel-related problem clients may experience; partner with supervisor and peers to correct errors and ensure they are not repeated
• Maintain awareness of all airline rules and regulations, tariffs, and fare requirements and accurately applies this knowledge to all travel arrangements
• Essential; Must have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with demanding clientele
• Perform additional duties/projects as requested
• Minimum 5 years of experience using Sabre
• Demonstrated competency in all aspects of ticketing transactions
• Prior experience working in entertainment travel preferred; must be comfortable working with premium travelers
• Warm and engaging interpersonal communication style
• Proven experience solving problems independently
• Meticulous eye for detail; high personal standards of performance
• Internet savvy