Virtual Travel Air Specialist - West Coast
- Job Title
- Virtual Travel Air Specialist - West Coast
- Job ID
- New York, NY 10022
- Other Location
Currently we have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced VIP Sabre Air Specialist to to service one of our accounts on the West Coast, after after training will become a virtual position,(candidate must reside on the West Coast).
This is a superb situation for an experienced VIP Travel Air Specialist who want to join a great travel team PST M-F.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Complete travel arrangements for clients including air and hotel reservations. Must be comfortable performing exchanges and refunds.
• Respond to client inquiries and concerns with a sense of urgency
• Independently review client reservations for accuracy and quality; proactively correct errors
• Conduct all business in line with standard procedures. Take 100% ownership of duties and ensure that client expectations are exceeded.
• Assures client is aware of all necessary travel documents and health requirements for countries to be visited
• Maintain ownership of each client record until departure to ensure all details (including seat assignments, meal preferences, upgrades, etc.) are completed to the client's satisfaction
• Research and provides solutions to any travel-related problem clients may experience; partner with supervisor and peers to correct errors and ensure they are not repeated
• Maintain awareness of all airline rules and regulations, tariffs, and fare requirements and accurately applies this knowledge to all travel arrangements
• Essential; Must have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with demanding clientele
• Perform additional duties/projects as requested
• Minimum 5 years of experience using Sabre
• Demonstrated competency in all aspects of ticketing transactions
• Prior experience working in entertainment travel preferred; must be comfortable working with premium travelers
• Warm and engaging interpersonal communication style
• Proven experience solving problems independently
• Meticulous eye for detail; high personal standards of performance
• Internet savvy