- Job Title
- DRAFTER IV*
- Job ID
- COLUMBUS, OH 43085
- Other Location
MicroTech, a Certified and Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) certified by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), has had noteworthy success since its inception in 2004. In August 2017, the company was selected as a provider for GSA’s $50 Billion 15-Year Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Contract. MicroTech provides Cloud Computing, Technology Services, Cyber Security Solutions, Products & Managed Service Solutions, Technology/Professional Services, Network Systems Integration, R&D, Telecom Solutions & Integration and Financial Services to the public sector, as well as commercial enterprises -- managing more than a quarter of a million technology users daily. A prime contractor of more than 100 Federal projects and more than 20 Contract Vehicles, MicroTech offers access to 2,500 vendors and a million technology products and services across the Federal Government.
JOB TITLE: Drafter IV
LOCATION: Columbus, OH / Fort Belvoir, VA
REPORTS TO: VP of Operations
THIS IS FOR A PROPOSAL.
Inputting layouts, drawings and designs to specifications using Computer Aided Design (CAD) software. Review drawings and supporting documents to verify specific dimensioning, tolerances and adherence to organization or industry standard practices.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of four years of experience using Computer Aided Design (CAD) software and equipment is required.
- Working knowledge of computer hardware/software fundamentals with skills and knowledge in Microsoft office product lines, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Visio.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong financial acumen, proven ability to connect the linkages of the project results to the budget and identify business benefits.
- Strong time management, coordination and organizational skills.
- Candidate must clearly document Clearance level (Example: Active Secret Clearance with SSBI investigation)
- Candidate must clearly document role and location he or she will be working. (Example: Deputy Program Manager - Fort Belvoir, VA)
- Candidate must attach copies of computing environment and DoD 8570 IAT I certifications for review
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please use URL below FOR Fort Belvoir, VA:
To apply online, please use URL below FOR Columbus, OH: