Software Developer (SQL Dev, C# Services) - Contract
- Job Title
- Software Developer (SQL Dev, C# Services) - Contract
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75035
- Other Location
Title: Software Developer (SQL Dev, C# Services)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is looking for a Software Developer to join our team in the Frisco, TX area. We provide development, install and support for the our data warehouse product and develop other products for the banking industry.
Under moderate supervision, this contractor would participate in the technical design and implementation of new products or enhancements. They would participate in all phases of the development cycle: concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
- Minimum of 3 years of technical experience in software development
- Minimum of 18 months of SQL Development
- Experience with object design and development in a service oriented architecture using C# and SQL.
- Strong SQL skills with concentration on performance and efficiency
- SSRS and data warehouse experience a plus
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require research.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.