Director, Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) Programs
- Job Title
- Director, Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) Programs
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22182
- Other Location
MicroTech, a Certified and Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) certified by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), has had noteworthy success since its inception in 2004. In August 2017, the company was selected as a provider for GSA’s $50 Billion 15-Year Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Contract. MicroTech provides Cloud Computing, Technology Services, Cyber Security Solutions, Products & Managed Service Solutions, Technology/Professional Services, Network Systems Integration, R&D, Telecom Solutions & Integration and Financial Services to the public sector, as well as commercial enterprises -- managing more than a quarter of a million technology users daily. A prime contractor of more than 100 Federal projects and more than 20 Contract Vehicles, MicroTech offers access to 2,500 vendors and a million technology products and services across the Federal Government.
JOB TITLE: Director, Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) Programs
REPORTS TO: VP, Program Operations
LOCATION: MicroTech Headquarters – Tysons Corner, VA
The Director, EIS Program Manager will have proven expertise and experience leading and managing telecommunications teams in support of the complex telecommunications services contracts. The Director will act and be able to think strategically and fill the role of technical advisor for technology and program operations issues, concerns, and matters.
The Director will provide leadership, direction and management oversight of contract deliverables, financial, and business functions to include:
- Being the primary point of contact (POC) for the Program Stakeholders
- Manage program deliverables, schedules, communications and reports for briefings/meetings (e.g., Weekly Program Review, RBA Daily Standup, CIO Staff Meeting, and Program Management Review (PMR)) as required
- Manage programmatic risk assessments, quality, and implement corrective actions with proactive Authority To Operate (ATO)
- Ensure timely delivery of products and or services to the client
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage high pressure timelines and demands
- Have a professional demeanor and proven sound judgment
- Familiarity with Video Teleconference Systems and IT support Programs in support of the DoD or other government / federal agencies
- Experience managing programs related to DoD portal services, data management services, business automation services
- Experience managing support of end-user operator and software application training
- Direct management experience and Knowledge of Video teleconferencing and collaboration system facilitation
- Knowledgeable about Marketing and Customer outreach in regards to current and new capabilities
- Development of mobile and custom applications and or support of Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) applications
- Understanding of Enterprise Information Technology Infrastructure Library - Information Technology Services Management (ITIL/ITSM) and Role Based Administration (RBA) Constructs
- Security Clearance: A secret clearance is strongly preferred with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
Education and Certifications:
- BA required or MA Degree preferred in either Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related scientific/technical discipline required with relevant and direct 10 years of experience in management and supervision of hardware/software development, or related systems analysis.
- ITIL Foundation preferred.
- PMP- Program Management Professional, preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
Incumbents within this position may be required to assist or find appropriate assistance to make accommodations for disabled individuals in order to ensure access to the organization's services (may include: visitors, patients, employees, or others).
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please use URL below: