Installation Analyst (SQL/SQL Server) - Contract
- Job Title
- Installation Analyst (SQL/SQL Server) - Contract
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75035
- Other Location
Title: Installation Analyst – SQL/SQL Server
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is looking for an Installation Analyst to join our team in the Frisco, TX area. We provide development, install and support for the our data warehouse product and develop other products for the banking industry.
Under moderate supervision, this position will act as a liaison between the customer and the installation team. They will be responsible for all aspects of installing new or enhanced software applications including customer preparation and post installation training and support.
- Minimum of 18 months of operations experience in a financial institution
- Experience with SQL/SQL Server
- Experience with Windows Server, Active Directory and configuring SQL Server is a plus.
- Provides remote software installation services. Ensures software applications are installed and fully functional.
- Prior to the installation, analyzes the customers’ existing products and consults with customer to map current system to the new product.
- Consults with customers to define parameters within the software application.
- Trains the customer on use and feature functionality of the application.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of any application issues.
- Interacts with Project Manager on various issues.
- May assist customers in validating accurate conversion of all data.
- May analyze transaction processing.
Additional notes from the manager/hiring team:
The software being installed is a reporting database system that will be getting real-time data.
Client Hardware specifications will look like -
- Windows Server 2008R2 and above
- SQL Server 2012 to 2016
- Cores: 6 to 16
- RAM: 48gb to 128gb
- Storage: 900gb SSD Raid 5 to 2.6 TB SSD Raid 10
For each client installed it will be 1 application server and 1 to 2 database servers. If there is a fail-over site included, then 1 additional application server and 1 database server.
Knowing the basics of SQL Server configurations would be helpful, but not necessary.
Access to client sites will be via Smarttech, Webex or Bomgar software.”