Construction Litigation Attorney
- Job Title
- Construction Litigation Attorney
- Job ID
- Charleston, SC 29401
- Other Location
A Charleston law firm is seeking an attorney licensed in South Carolina with approx. 2-4 years of construction litigation experience.
The ideal candidate will have significant construction litigation case management experience including:
- handling discovery and depositions,
- document review and organization,
- legal research and writing,
- drafting and arguing motions,
- and some trial experience.
- Strong academic credentials and excellent writing skills required.
Although experience in construction law is preferred, candidates with significant complex/multi-party litigation experience will be seriously considered.
Qualified applicants will be contacted for additional documents