Registered Nurse / RN - Telemetry, Part-Time
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse / RN - Telemetry, Part-Time
- Job ID
- Corbin, KY 40701
- Other Location
Baptist Health – Corbin:
Our RNs enjoy outstanding benefits, competitive wages, generous paid time-off, continuing education reimbursement and many professional perks!
Baptist Health Corbin, a 273-bed acute and skilled care facility, provides a broad spectrum of healthcare services to residents of Whitley, Knox, Laurel, Bell, Clay, McCreary, Harlan and Campbell counties, as well as Jellico, Tennessee.
Baptist Health Corbin is a vital part of its community, with outreach and education programs to address conditions such as diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
This is a 39 bed unit in Cardiac Telemetry. The ideal candidate can handle and enjoy a fast paced environment. Our patient turnover rate is very high with multiple discharges and admissions during a shift. Candidate must be able to handle multiple patients. All staff must have a strong teamwork mentality, and be patient focused and patient driven. Patient safety must be a number one priority.
Education, Experience and Requirements:
- Basic Cardiac Arrhythmia, ACLS and 12-Lead EKG
- Acute care experience preferred, long term care experience also acceptable
- Knowledgeable in the cardiac disease processes (CHF, Acute Coronary Syndrome, CAD, etc.).
- Basic understanding of cardiac medications, both IV and PO
- New graduate nurses are being considered!
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please complete an application then contact Nurse Recruiter Ravin Fountain at Ravin.Fountain@bhsi.com.
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.