Production Operator, 2nd shift
- Job Title
- Production Operator, 2nd shift
- Job ID
- Bloomington, MN 55431
- Other Location
Immediate opportunity for second shift Operator to join the Production Team! This positions provide an opportunity to build and advance cutting-edge technology that supports defense services. The selected candidate will work with collaborative teams to assemble and install system solutions that support defense customers. The Production Operator will enhance their skill set among a talented and technically accomplished group of colleagues. The employee will also enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded. Length of assignment is approximately 6 months contract to hire - pay rate is $18.15 for 2nd shift
Shift hours are 2:30 PM to 12:00 AM Mon-Thursday and 1:30-10:00 PM every other Friday.
Training is provided from 7:00 AM- 4:30 PM during the first 2 week.
· production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables
· Follows methods, techniques, and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering, & cable harnessing on subassemblies and units
· May be involved in packing tasks
· May count and sort various product items, placing labels on packages, put manuals into binders, and form or break down boxes for the final product
· May conduct manufacturing inspections on processing line in accordance to quality specifications
· May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions
· Ability to use hand/torque tools, soldering irons, other light industrial tools
· General communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to set up basic equipment and process hardware compliantly to specifications
· General knowledge of measuring equipment and math
· General computer skills
· Reading English is a must
· High school diploma required with the ability to comprehend and understand complex written instruction.
· Conformal coating position on second shift (1 opening) involves the masking of no coat areas on assemblies, potting of connectors, hand brush techniques using a microscope and black lighting as well as spray booth applications. There is some mild exposure to solvents and other chemicals that may irritate individuals that are sensitive to those types of chemicals.
· Experience with working with the aid of a microscope is preferred.
· IPC J-STD certification is preferred, but not required.
· Solder experience on Printed Circuit Board assemblies is preferred.
For immediate consideration apply online or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org