- Job Title
- Data Analyst
- Job ID
- Detroit, MI
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
- Primary responsibilities will include working with Business and IT stakeholders in the upgrade of the legal matter management application, TeamConnect, from version 3.4 to 5.0.
- The candidate will need to quickly understand the business requirements and support the development and testing of new features and updated interfaces to internal applications (SAP, Identity Management, HR, Microsoft Office, eDocs DM) and external services (Service of Process Vendors)
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation, and support
- Responsible for analyzing programs, processes, and procedures to extract, transform, integrate, and load data into data systems (Interface testing, debugging and implementation)
- Knowledge of data system platforms and database programming languages and tools (Oracle 12c; MS SQL Server 2012)
- Knowledge of logical data modeling, distributed systems, IT architecture, infrastructure standards, database platforms and programming languages and tools (Business Objects, Java, XML)
- Knowledge of industry best practices for design and deployment
- Knowledge of application physical data storage, maintenance, access, and security
- Ability to develop data requirements
- SQL skills (e.g., tuning SQL queries)
- Strong data analysis skills (e.g., identifying data sources and needs)
- Communicates in a manner that conveys credibility and confidence that he/she will deliver to the customer.
- Ability to convey complex ideas or situations in a way that is clear and concise to non-technical staff
- BS and 3-5 years’ of IT experience or equivalent
Preference for candidates with the following experience:
- Experience in a Legal Corporate environment
- Data Warehouse modeling skills
- Knowledge of Universe development in SAP Business Objects platform;
- Developing and maintain Universes, Reports and Dashboards in Business Objects
- Experience with TeamConnect, OpenText eDocs application software products preferred, or other Legal Matter Management and Document Management Systems